Friday 13 February 2015

The Black Basque By Verity Du Valle Review


Book Blurb


This short story is one woman's erotic fantasy coming to life, one night of passion under surprising circumstances where she overcomes her inhibitions and lets herself go.

If enough people enjoy it then it will be turned into a fuller story.


Buy Links



My Review

Cover :- 4 stars
Sex/steaminess :- 5 stars
Story line :- 4 stars
Characters :- 4 stars
Overall rating :- 4.25 stars

Personal rating :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- Almost
Is this a review book or personal read :- Personal Review

Why I chose this book?

I've read other work by this author under a different name and enjoyed them.

What I liked about this book.

* It was a short hot and fun read.
* It made me laugh out loud at the end.
* The writing was good and flowed well.

What I didn't like about this book.

It was a little too short it was flowing so well that I suddenly hit the end and wanted more.

Would I read more from this author?

Yes

Would I recommend this book?

Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment