Friday 15 November 2013

Author Lisa Suzanne Interview.

1)                  What got you into writing?

            I have just always loved to write. I honestly can’t remember any specific event that got me into it, but I do remember loving writing creatively all the way back to high school. I always loved my English classes and writing was always a hobby.

2)                  What plans do you have for the future ( you don't have to give out lots of details you can say something like I'm working on a few novels.)

            I’m in the middle of writing book 3 in the He Feels Trilogy, Since He Really Feels. I’m taking a short break to participate in NaNoWriMo – November is National Novel Writing Month, and NaNoWriMo issues a challenge to write a novel in a month. That one isn’t titled yet, but it will likely be released before Since He Really Feels. And my next series is already written! It just needs to go through the fun and exciting editing process.

3)                  Do you have a favourite character from your work?

            I think I have a different favorite in each book, but if I had to pick, I’d have to go with Travis Miller, star of What He Really Feels. Although Jesse Drake from my NaNoWriMo project would give Travis a run for his money!

4)                  What's the best part about being an Indie Author?

            Setting my own schedule and working at my own pace.

5)                  What's the worst part about being an Indie Author?

            The marketing is the hardest part, but I also enjoy it. You don’t realize when you click that PUBLISH button that no one is going to buy your book... you have to tell people about it!

6)                  Do you have a favourite snack or drink that helps you to write?

            Wine ;)

7)                  Do you have a favourite place to write?

            I love sitting on the middle cushion of my couch with my feet up on the coffee table... but I know eventually this is going to give me a bad back, so I have taken over our home office and the comfy desk chair!

8)                  If you could have lunch with any writer dead or alive who would it be?

            Since I’m a high school English teacher, I think it would be fascinating to ask William Shakespeare a few questions! But I’d also love to eat lunch with EL James or Emily Giffin.    

9)                  Do you have a favourite book and/or author?

            I absolutely LOVE the Fifty Shades Trilogy. I also adore anything Emily Giffin has written.

10)              As Christmas is coming what's on your list for Santa this year?

            I haven’t even thought about that yet, but Amazon gift cards will for sure be on that list!

Thank you Lisa for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment