Saturday 2 November 2013

Seduce By Missy Johnson Review



 Book Blurb

Twenty-five year old Jack Falcon doesn’t do relationships, and why would he when he has woman after woman literally throwing themselves at him? For Jack, life is perfect just the way it is. He works hard and he plays harder.

Jack’s life changes when he meets Belle. Unlike any woman he’s ever met, there is something about this girl that makes him unable to keep away, something beyond the youthful beauty and her innocent spirit. Belle is strong and independent, a big leap from the usual brainless chicks he tends to attract.

Jack begins a dangerous game. He is determined to seduce Belle, and without realizing it, his feelings for her develop beyond anything he has ever felt before. Things become complicated when he learns there are good reasons as to why he should stay the hell away from her.

How can you stay away from someone you want to spend every waking minute with? And what do you do when you know eventually you will destroy that person?

As their feelings for each other deepen, Jack struggles with his own internal demons which threaten to rip them apart. Jack is torn between following his heart and listening to his head, which keeps telling him he is not good enough for her. She deserves better than what he can give her.

How far will he push before they both fall over the edge?


My Review




Cover :- 3 stars
Sex/steaminess :- 3 stars
Story line :- 4 stars
Characters :- 3 stars
Overall rating :- 3.25 stars

Personal rating :- 3 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review book

Why I chose this book?

I was given the opportunity to review beautiful rose and the author gave me this book so I was up to date on the story.

What I liked about this book.

* The story kept me enthralled until the end.
* I'm left intrigued and I want to find out what happens next.

What I didn't like about this book.

* It seemed a bit jumpy in places the writing didn't flow from section to section.
* Too much was left to the readers imagination.

Would I read more from this author?

Yes

Would I recommend this book?

Yes

Book Links





No comments:

Post a Comment