Thursday 14 November 2013

Eight Hundred Dollar Heels by Kenny Wright Review





Book Blurb

Looking at her reflection, Deanna can barely recognize herself. She’s used to being pretty, sure, but the brunette sitting at the hotel bar looks as good as the $800 heels she’s wearing–she knows this because of all the stares she gets from the men around. Not that they have a chance; she has a good husband and a comfortable life waiting for her on the other side of the country. Question is, can the woman in the mirror remember that?

My review

 Cover :- 4 stars
Sex/steaminess :- 4 stars
Story line :- 4 stars
Characters :- 4 stars
Overall rating :- 4 stars

Personal rating :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Personal read

Why I chose this book?

It was free and a friend recommended it to me.

What I liked about this book.

* A nice twist at the end.
* It kept you guessing until the end.
* It was believable.

What I didn't like about this book.

Not a lot it was a good little read. Just what I needed in that moment.

Would I read more from this author?

Yes

Would I recommend this book?

Yes if your looking for a quick hot little read.

Book Links







No comments:

Post a Comment