Wednesday 16 October 2013

Seduced by Him (Billionaire Sex Club #1) By Ella Spencer Review

Book Blurb

Contemporary Erotic Romance
Short Story

Ansiley has it bad for her boss. He’s the man she’s thought of night after night as she’s handled her own sexual needs. When a rival of his sets his sights on her, Ansiley finds herself in the arms of her boss—who wants to not only protect her, but know every inch of her. She’s done wanting him from afar and takes his offer of more, but can she handle all he’s ready to give and all he wants? Will his seduction be enough to make her his?

Warning: Short story contains graphic sex told with frank language, an alpha male billionaire who takes what he wants and a woman all too willing to be seduced by him.
  

My Review

Cover :- 5 stars
Sex/steaminess :- 4 stars
Story line :- 3 stars
Characters :- 3 stars
Overall rating :- 3.75 stars

Personal rating :- 3 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Personal Read

Why I chose this book?

It was free and the cover was hot.

What I liked about this book.

* The writting flowed well
* The sex scence was good
* The cover.

What I didn't like about this book.

* The story had great potentional but it was flat in places.
* The epilogue ruined the whole book for me. In my opinion it shouldn't be there. The author could have made so much more of it.

Would I read more from this author?

I would give this author a try again but at the moment I have too many books I want to read.

Would I recommend this book?

Yes, if your looking for a short little filler then this will do but I wouldn't add it to your must read list.


Book Links

Good reads Link 

Amazon.uk 
Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment